Now that we’ve finished our processes for how new words are made, things are pretty simple.
On Monday afternoon, I’ll work you through my recommended approach to creating an effective presentation.
Then, on Tuesday and Wednesday, you’ll have 150 minutes in the library to create a terrific presentation about three to five words in English.
For each word, you will tell the audience
1. What the word means, including multiple meanings.
2. How the usage patterns have changes over the years.
3. Which process(es) are responsible for the creation of this word.
4. How this/these processes work.
5. Two sentences showing this work in action